All picks are released five (5) minutes after game starts.
Promotion codes will resume once sports activity resumes in the US.
The 2019–20 regular NBA season, 2019–20 regular NBA season and the 2019–20 NCAA Division I men's basketball season are all on hold due to the
COVID-19 virus. We will be providing updates as they become available.
2020 Major League Baseball games are scheduled to begin with all 30 Major League Clubs playing on Opening Day on Thursday, March 26th.
Without being confirmed, we hear that this date now might be in mid May.
The final day of the 2020 regular season, is scheduled for Sunday, September 27th. The postseason will begin on September 29.
The World Series is set to begin on October 20.
The 2020 season has a lot to live up to, after one of the most eventful offseasons in recent memory: big free agent signings,
big drama, big firings in relation to the Astros sign-stealing scandal and a lot more. So, needless to say, the 2020 season could
be, in a word, large, especially with all the storylines heading into it.
The USASportsMonitor.net services are ready with Early Bird Packages been posted daily.
Look around the
MLB home page , review the services' records and their available packages
and join for a winning season.
Look for special offers and packages in Special Offers section.
Services are posting package specials weekly for all sports! Look around the
NHL home page the
NBA Home and the
review, the services' records and their available packages and join for a winning season.
Take advantage of the promo code to stay on top of the busy schedule.
For all MLB, NFL and CFB, NHL, NBA and CBA package specials visit the
Special Packages and Promotions page.
Check yesterday's leaderboards,
7 days leaderboards and
30 days leaderboards.
NBA Power Rankings(Updated: 03/05/2020)
1. Bucks (52-9, Last Week No. 1). Brook Lopez is going to get some down-ballot Defensive Player of the Year votes — and he deserves them. Lopez has contested more shots than anyone in the NBA this season — 1,133 shot contests (82% of those are twos), which is 182 more than the next person on the list (Rudy Gobert). Lopez has played the best defense of his career and is a key reason the Bucks have the top-ranked defense in the NBA. That defense will get a good test Friday night when the Bucks travel to Los Angeles to face the Lakers.
2. Lakers (47-13, LW No. 2). The Lakers add 4.1 points per 100 possessions because of their transition play, tied for most in the league (with Toronto, stats via Cleaning The Glass). The Lakers are a force when they get out and run, however, that is muted somewhat because they have a middle-of-the-pack transition defense. The Lakers are an elite halfcourt defense but the Bucks will test their transition defense Friday night (no team tries to run as much as Milwaukee). Then comes a Sunday showcase game against the eighth and hot Clippers.
3. Rockets (39-21, LW 4). In November, Russell Westbrook took 28.3% of his shots from three and 36.4% at the rim, and he struggled with his shot. In his last 10 games, just 9.4% of his shots are threes while more than half (50.6%) of his shots came at the rim — and Westbrook is thriving. The Rockets have gotten him chances to play downhill and attack closer to the rim, using him in snug pick-and-rolls and tighter spaces with their small ball lineups. It has worked brilliantly. This is one of the best stretches of basketball in Westbrook’s career.
4. Clippers (42-19, LW 8). Finally healthy and fully loaded, the Clippers have won five in a row and looked like a force of nature the past week. As in, best team in the NBA kind of force of nature. Their offense has been the best in the NBA over the past five games since everyone got in the lineup, and the defense has locked teams down (fifth-best in the league in the last five, although that got a little skewed by Shake Milton’s hot hand). Speaking of defense: Montrezl Harrell leads the NBA in charges drawn this season with 30. Doc Rivers said in the Clippers system they see a charge drawn the same way as a blocked shot and Harrell has taken that to heart.
5. Celtics (41-19, LW 5). Kemba Walker returned Tuesday night and had 21 points on 23 minutes, but a minutes limit had him on the bench down the stretch as the Celtics blew a 17-point fourth quarter lead and fell to the Nets in Boston’s worst loss of the season. Also not on the court at the end of that was was Jayson Tatum, due to illness, but the numbers are in from Tatum’s breakout February: 30.7 points a game on a 63.7 true shooting percentage, plus 7.9 rebounds and 3.2 assists a night.
With a lots of games on the board on a daily basis,
if there is a time that you can use some solid advice and some strong selections, NOW IS THAT TIME.
Check out the
Study the MLB and
the rest of the odds as they become available.
It is a time loaded with action and you will need all the help and support you can get.
You can find the help that you are looking for here!
Special packages and promotion can be found in the
Special Plays and Packages section.
Check all the odds for all the sports.
Check yesterday's leaderboards
Are you looking for just one solid play or a weekly special package?
Check out our new special plays and packages page.
Services can post their unique plays or the special offers here.
special plays / packages are being promoted at this time.
For live odds from selected hotels, check our odds page
and then check complete odds listings from a variety of online books at www.fastOdds.com
Weekly Overall Top 10 CBA cappers.
No picks were posted for the week of 3/30/2020 - 4/5/2020
Check their selections today.
Check their selections today.
Other CBA ranking criteria for the week of 3/30/2020 - 4/5/2020:
Overall Play of the Week units earned
Overall Play of the Month units earned
Overall Play of the Year units earned
Other special rankings
View the best performing services for Best Play Of the Week
View the best performing services for Best Play Of the Month
View the best performing services for Over/Under picks
View the best performing services for Moneyline picks
View the best performing services for ATS picks
Featured NCAA Basketball Cappers
» Showcase your Service
If you wise to showcase your services in this section, email us at
Orders will be processed in the order they were received.
» European Sports and Scores and US partners
A new generation football tips. Win profit with our strong team of European tipsters.,
www.11LiveGoal.com - Livescore,
fixedfootballpicks.com - Buy now fixed picks, football predictions and have strong profit,
11livematches.com - Soccer Live Matches,
www.soccer-stats.org - Soccer Predictions,
basketball-predictions.com - NBA Predictions.
Overall Capper Performanse - Top 15 Cappers
||North Side Sports
||Know Your Sports
||Killer Instincts Picks
||Team Work Cappers
||Best In Sports
||Premier Gaming services
||Ace Of Clubs Sports
||Midas Golden Touch
Click on a capper to view ranking details.