Welcome to USASportsMonitor.net MLB Section!
All picks are released five (5) minutes after game starts.
Starting 1/28/2022, we will be USASportsConsultants.net. Make sure you update your bookmarks!
. All site content, user infomration and service
data remains the same. We are only chaning the URL.
Starting 1/14/2022, use promo code USAM98133 and get 15% off any offered package.
This code is good until midnight 01/17/2022.
In the NFL, the playoffs are here and are promising a lot of great action.
The NCAA and NBA basketball seasons, along the NHL, are in full force and packed with daily action.
Services are ready for a complete and profitable football, basketball and hockey
the season, are you? Follow the special packages link for selected
various sports packages and Bowl Season special packages,
or visit the services' home pages and check them out.
Services stay up-to-date and will be posting package specials weekly for all sports! Look around the
MLB home page, the
NHL home page, the
NBA home page, the
CBA home page, the
NFL Home and the
review, the services' records and their available packages and join for a winning season.
Take advantage of the promo code to stay on top of the busy schedule.
For all MLB, NFL and CFB, NHL, NBA and CBA package specials visit the
Special Packages and Promotions page.
Check yesterday's leaderboards,
7 days leaderboards and
30 days leaderboards.
NFL power rankings:
1. Green Bay Packers (NFC No. 1 seed):
The Packers (+380) deserve to be the favorites with their offensive efficiency led by likely repeat MVP Aaron Rodgers and improved all-around defense. They are overdue for a big breakthrough in three superb seasons under Matt LaFleur. The decision to have a Week 18 tuneup can help at home in the playoffs to restore the Lambeau Field mystique.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (AFC No. 2 seed):
The Chiefs (+450) seem more a lot more vulnerable with Patrick Mahomes and their defense than in their consecutive Super Bowl runs the past two playoffs. But the experience and coaching of Andy Reid cannot be discounted. They also won it all as a No. 2 behind the Ravens two years ago. The Patriots are back in the playoffs, but Mahomes and Reid are what the Patriots used to be with Tom Brady and Bill Belichick — the consistent team to beat in the AFC until deemed otherwise.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFC No. 2 seed):
The Buccaneers (+750) are dealing with a ton of injuries offensively and defensively, but they also are led by the GOAT, Tom Brady. He can keep things together and even without Chris Godwin and Antonio Brown, Mike Evans and Rob Gronkowski are a dangerous 1-2 punch. They should also get key bodies back for the running game and defense, two things that fueled their winning wild-card Super Bowl 55 run. Brady's got a big break by getting back up to No. 2. Even though the Packers are better equipped to solve them this time, the Buccaneers will remain a difficult out should there be a NFC championship rematch at Lambeau.
4. Tennessee Titans (AFC No. 1 seed):
The Titans (+850) have seen Ryan Tannehill break out of his passing slump tied to having legitimate wide receivers in A.J. Brown and Julio Jones back healthy and making key plays. Now there might be big-time help on the way in the form of Derrick Henry hammering once again in the power running game to further facilitate what can be an explosive offense. Tennessee also likes to get very physical with Mike Vrabel and plays terrific situational football. Key early wins over the Chiefs and Bills also cannot be forgotten, or the sneaky home-field edge he Titans can have with their loud crowd.
5. Buffalo Bills (AFC No. 3 seed):
The Bills (+750) felt like they were ready to displace the Chiefs when they solved them in Kansas City early in the season. But they went through their own pass-happy offensive slump with Josh Allen and also had their share of shocking defensive breakdowns. Like Mahomes, Allen seems to be back on track, leaning more on the traditional running game while the defense keeps tightening the screws, especially against the pass. Should they get another shot at the Chiefs in the divisional playoffs, nothing will come easy the second time.
NBA power rankings:
1. Golden State Warriors (28-7): As for the other team that's a Western Conference finals favorite, the Warriors put together a decent week. Their loss to the Nuggets was a grind, but they rebounded by putting together a win at Utah without Draymond Green. That's two wins against the other top two teams in the West on the road in one week. Oh, and Klay Thompson will be back any day now.
2. Phoenix Suns (27-8): Devin Booker has been rolling in his first six games back from a hamstring injury, and Chris Paul has been terrific. If they can maintain this level of production as DeAndre Ayton exits health and safety protocols, we'll get a glimpse at one of the teams favored to be in the Western Conference finals.
3. Milwaukee Bucks (25-13): The Bucks are almost back to full strength, and it's showing. They are playing awfully similar to how they did when they won the 2021 NBA championship. So, look out.
5. Brooklyn Nets (23-11): The Nets ended last week on a sour note, dropping two games in a row including one to the depleted Clippers. Steve Nash and Kevin Durant both agreed that Brooklyn played with no effort. Right now, the Nets aren't a team that can go into games with that mindset and expect to win.
4. Utah Jazz (26-10): The Jazz dropped just one game last week -- a loss to the Warriors that still highlighted plenty of bright spots for Utah. However, it also showed how far the Jazz have to go to combat the other top teams when the playoffs arrive.
College basketball power rankings:
1. Baylor (1) The Bears keep rolling — home, road or neutral.
2. Gonzaga (4): The Zags are back after a pause and punished Pepperdine.
3. UCLA (6): The Bruins may be rusty but it’s not showing up in the results. Getting Cody Riley (nine points, five boards and four steals against Cal) back allows UCLA to reset.
4. Michigan State (7): The Spartans’ game against Michigan was postponed, but Michigan State has looked like the best team in the Big Ten of late.
5. Arizona (9): The Wildcats haven’t had a COVID issue but have been affected by others. And when they play in the Pac-12 so far, they win.
With a lots of games on the board on a daily basis,
if there is a time that you can use some solid advice and some strong selections, NOW IS THAT TIME.
CCheck out the
Study the MLB and
the rest of the odds as they become available.
It is a time loaded with action and you will need all the help and support you can get.
You can find the help that you are looking for here!
Special packages and promotion can be found in the
Special Plays and Packages section.
Check all the odds for all the sports.
Check yesterday's leaderboards
Are you looking for one solid play or a baseball Early Bird Special package?
Check out our new special plays and packages page.
Services can post their unique plays or the special offers
special plays / packages are being promoted at this time.
For live odds from selected hotels, check our
and then check complete odds listings from a variety of
online books at www.fastOdds.com
Weekly Overall Top 10 MLB cappers.
No picks were posted for the week of 1/10/2022 - 1/16/2022
Check their selections today.
Other MLB ranking criteria for the week of 1/10/2022 - 1/16/2022:
Overall Play of the Week units earned
Overall Play of the Month units earned
Overall Play of the Year units earned
Other special rankings
View the best performing services for Best Play Of the Week
View the best performing services for Best Play Of the Month
View the best performing services for Over/Under picks
View the best performing services for Moneyline picks
View the best performing services for ATS picks
Featured MLB Services
» Showcase your Service
If you wise to showcase your services in this section, email us at
Orders will be processed in the order they were received.
» European Sports and Scores and US partners
A new generation football tips. Win profit with our strong team of European tipsters.,
www.11LiveGoal.com - Livescore,
fixedfootballpicks.com - Buy now fixed picks, football predictions and have strong profit,
11livematches.com - Soccer Live Matches,
www.soccer-stats.org - Soccer Predictions,
basketball-predictions.com - NBA Predictions.
Overall MLB Performance - Top 15 Cappers
||Know Your Sports
||Squeeze The Juice
||Killer Instincts Picks
||Best In Sports
||On The Edge Plays
||Underground Sports Network
||Premier Gaming services
||Safe Guard Sports
Click on a capper to view ranking details.
2020 MLB Capper Performance - Top 15 Services
||Squeeze The Juice
||Picks Unlimited LTD
||Alpha - Omega Sports